Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thank You

 I wrote this poem for all the people in my life that stuck with me through everything. So this is to thank them for never giving up. I think at some point of time everyone will have to go back to the people who made them what they are today..

 Feeling: GRATEFULNESS

Thank you for being there for me through every step of the way.
Thank you for sticking with me and willing to change me for better.
Thank you for all the sleepless nights and the endless speeches.
Thank you for understanding me better than I understand myself.
Thank you for always putting me first before everyone else.
Thank you for being my inspiration when I had no hope.
Thank you because of this I owe you my life.

xoxo
Poemaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...