Saturday, June 11, 2011

One Sided Love


I wrote this poem for some one that was looking for a poem to describe their exact feelings but couldnt find one. So i asked them to describe what they were feeling and jotted down the key words and this is what i came up with.

Feeling: LEFT OUT

why does every thing have to be one sided
is it me that looks at things this way..
why is it that i put in all the effort.
why cant you meet me half way..
why does everything have to be your way..
this feeling makes me want to scream.
but i still love you regardless but you will never know.
ill always be there in your darkest hour.
but you refuse to see..
why is this love so one sided.
why cant you see me..

xoxo
poemaddict


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...